Join Our Mailing List
- Shape & Shadow Animates Paper Cutouts Into Hypnotizing Music Video
- The Master of Folds: A NASA Physicist Turned Origami Artist [Video]
- Energetic Papercraft Cartoon Mashup Amazingness by Shotopop
- Gorgeous Endangered Species Series In Cut Paper Brings Awareness To Great Cause
- Shadow Spaces: Miniature Architecture Handcrafted From Paper Looks Like Real Buildings
Tag Archives: product placement
Blue-Zoo is a London based boutique animation studio specializing in CGI character animation for broadcast graphics, branding, content and commercials. They were commissioned design an awareness campaign for Ofcom entitled Product Placement and they came up with a paper craft style version where they handcrafted each product using paper, then accurately replicated and animated them in CG.