Join Our Mailing List
- ‘Lethe’ Mixed Media Collages by Sylwia Kowalczyk
- Fantastic Miniature Worlds Bursting with Color for Hermès Window Display in Dubai
- The Many Faces of Michael Jackson, a Tribute in Paper by Belinda Rodriguez
- 2017 Fruit Sticker Calendar by Kelly Angood
- Origami-like Inflatable Structures That Can Revolutionize The Future
Tag Archives: product placement
Blue-Zoo is a London based boutique animation studio specializing in CGI character animation for broadcast graphics, branding, content and commercials. They were commissioned design an awareness campaign for Ofcom entitled Product Placement and they came up with a paper craft style version where they handcrafted each product using paper, then accurately replicated and animated them in CG.