Join Our Mailing List
- Interview with Paper Artist Sam Pierpoint
- Intricately Detailed Hand-Cut Anatomical Organs Out Of Paper by Ali Harrison
- Artist Creates Undulating Otherworldly Neon Paper Sculptures For London Exhibition
- Ceramic Origami Plates and Dishware by Moij Design
- Vibrant Mythical Scenes in Cut Paper Collage by Morgana Wallace
Tag Archives: product placement
Blue-Zoo is a London based boutique animation studio specializing in CGI character animation for broadcast graphics, branding, content and commercials. They were commissioned design an awareness campaign for Ofcom entitled Product Placement and they came up with a paper craft style version where they handcrafted each product using paper, then accurately replicated and animated them in CG.