Join Our Mailing List
- Shape & Shadow Animates Paper Cutouts Into Hypnotizing Music Video
- The Master of Folds: A NASA Physicist Turned Origami Artist [Video]
- Energetic Papercraft Cartoon Mashup Amazingness by Shotopop
- Gorgeous Endangered Species Series In Cut Paper Brings Awareness To Great Cause
- Shadow Spaces: Miniature Architecture Handcrafted From Paper Looks Like Real Buildings
Tag Archives: nicole gavrilles
Spikes, claws, scales, horns and feathers make up the series Bestia Pluma, derived from the latin words meaning animal features. This project was created by Nicole Gavrilles for her 3D Problem Solving class where she was asked to design a three-dimensional city/place/space/object that communicates a concept and design of a modular system of interchangeable parts.