Join Our Mailing List
- Interview with Paper Artist Sam Pierpoint
- Intricately Detailed Hand-Cut Anatomical Organs Out Of Paper by Ali Harrison
- Artist Creates Undulating Otherworldly Neon Paper Sculptures For London Exhibition
- Ceramic Origami Plates and Dishware by Moij Design
- Vibrant Mythical Scenes in Cut Paper Collage by Morgana Wallace
Tag Archives: nicole gavrilles
Spikes, claws, scales, horns and feathers make up the series Bestia Pluma, derived from the latin words meaning animal features. This project was created by Nicole Gavrilles for her 3D Problem Solving class where she was asked to design a three-dimensional city/place/space/object that communicates a concept and design of a modular system of interchangeable parts.