Join Our Mailing List
- Fantastic Miniature Worlds Bursting with Color for Hermès Window Display in Dubai
- The Many Faces of Michael Jackson, a Tribute in Paper by Belinda Rodriguez
- 2017 Fruit Sticker Calendar by Kelly Angood
- Origami-like Inflatable Structures That Can Revolutionize The Future
- New Intricate Miniature Worlds in Cut Paper by Bovey Lee
Tag Archives: nicole gavrilles
Spikes, claws, scales, horns and feathers make up the series Bestia Pluma, derived from the latin words meaning animal features. This project was created by Nicole Gavrilles for her 3D Problem Solving class where she was asked to design a three-dimensional city/place/space/object that communicates a concept and design of a modular system of interchangeable parts.