Join Our Mailing List
- Interview with Paper Artist Sam Pierpoint
- Intricately Detailed Hand-Cut Anatomical Organs Out Of Paper by Ali Harrison
- Artist Creates Undulating Otherworldly Neon Paper Sculptures For London Exhibition
- Ceramic Origami Plates and Dishware by Moij Design
- Vibrant Mythical Scenes in Cut Paper Collage by Morgana Wallace
Tag Archives: jessica walsh
Jessica Walsh is a very talented multidisciplinary designer living in NYC. With the creative direction of world renowned Stefan Sagmeister, she produced a campaign for the high end Middle East department store Aishti Minis.