Join Our Mailing List
- Shape & Shadow Animates Paper Cutouts Into Hypnotizing Music Video
- The Master of Folds: A NASA Physicist Turned Origami Artist [Video]
- Energetic Papercraft Cartoon Mashup Amazingness by Shotopop
- Gorgeous Endangered Species Series In Cut Paper Brings Awareness To Great Cause
- Shadow Spaces: Miniature Architecture Handcrafted From Paper Looks Like Real Buildings
Tag Archives: jessica walsh
Jessica Walsh is a very talented multidisciplinary designer living in NYC. With the creative direction of world renowned Stefan Sagmeister, she produced a campaign for the high end Middle East department store Aishti Minis.