Join Our Mailing List
- Fantastic Miniature Worlds Bursting with Color for Hermès Window Display in Dubai
- The Many Faces of Michael Jackson, a Tribute in Paper by Belinda Rodriguez
- 2017 Fruit Sticker Calendar by Kelly Angood
- Origami-like Inflatable Structures That Can Revolutionize The Future
- New Intricate Miniature Worlds in Cut Paper by Bovey Lee
Tag Archives: italian design is coming home
Alberto Parise and Giovanni Pasini have created this very detailed sculpture completely constructed out of 30 different colors and types of paper, sponsored by Polyhedra, that measures two and a half metres wide and took one month to construct. The idea behind this project was the bringing together of Swiss and Italian designers collaborate to celebrate the shared design heritage of their two countries, hence the title Italian Design is Coming Home. They have also provided a video showing their process over that course of time which you can see below.