Join Our Mailing List
- Interview with Paper Artist Sam Pierpoint
- Intricately Detailed Hand-Cut Anatomical Organs Out Of Paper by Ali Harrison
- Artist Creates Undulating Otherworldly Neon Paper Sculptures For London Exhibition
- Ceramic Origami Plates and Dishware by Moij Design
- Vibrant Mythical Scenes in Cut Paper Collage by Morgana Wallace
Tag Archives: italian design is coming home
Alberto Parise and Giovanni Pasini have created this very detailed sculpture completely constructed out of 30 different colors and types of paper, sponsored by Polyhedra, that measures two and a half metres wide and took one month to construct. The idea behind this project was the bringing together of Swiss and Italian designers collaborate to celebrate the shared design heritage of their two countries, hence the title Italian Design is Coming Home. They have also provided a video showing their process over that course of time which you can see below.