Join Our Mailing List
- Shape & Shadow Animates Paper Cutouts Into Hypnotizing Music Video
- The Master of Folds: A NASA Physicist Turned Origami Artist [Video]
- Energetic Papercraft Cartoon Mashup Amazingness by Shotopop
- Gorgeous Endangered Species Series In Cut Paper Brings Awareness To Great Cause
- Shadow Spaces: Miniature Architecture Handcrafted From Paper Looks Like Real Buildings
Tag Archives: game
The One Bit Experience is a web experiment created by Leon Hong and Camile Orillaneda that lets you dive into the creativity and imagination they have instilled in this stunning introduction to their paper crafted website.
Skrekkøgle studio based in Oslo, Norway is made up of Lars Marcus Vedeler and Theo Tveterås. The dynamic duo has come together to recreated the win screen for ever popular windows game solitaire in the form of a three dimensional sculpture. The piece in its entirety measures 150 x 70 x 40 cm, (4.9 x 2.3 x 1.3 feet) which involved the creation of over one thousand 'playing cards' from black foam and paper, which the designers then cut, taped, and assembled into the proper forms.