Join Our Mailing List
- Interview with Paper Artist Sam Pierpoint
- Intricately Detailed Hand-Cut Anatomical Organs Out Of Paper by Ali Harrison
- Artist Creates Undulating Otherworldly Neon Paper Sculptures For London Exhibition
- Ceramic Origami Plates and Dishware by Moij Design
- Vibrant Mythical Scenes in Cut Paper Collage by Morgana Wallace
Tag Archives: game
The One Bit Experience is a web experiment created by Leon Hong and Camile Orillaneda that lets you dive into the creativity and imagination they have instilled in this stunning introduction to their paper crafted website.
Skrekkøgle studio based in Oslo, Norway is made up of Lars Marcus Vedeler and Theo Tveterås. The dynamic duo has come together to recreated the win screen for ever popular windows game solitaire in the form of a three dimensional sculpture. The piece in its entirety measures 150 x 70 x 40 cm, (4.9 x 2.3 x 1.3 feet) which involved the creation of over one thousand 'playing cards' from black foam and paper, which the designers then cut, taped, and assembled into the proper forms.