Join Our Mailing List
- New Intricate Curled Paper Tapestries by Gunjan Aylawadi
- New Intricate Geometrical Papercut Masterpieces by Tahiti Pehrson (Video)
- Paper Illustrations for American Express Card Series by Owen Gildersleeve
- Artist Creates Origami Street Art Based Off of Classic Film Totoro (Video)
- Into the Water: Paper Cut Illustrations by Sonia Alins
Tag Archives: game
The One Bit Experience is a web experiment created by Leon Hong and Camile Orillaneda that lets you dive into the creativity and imagination they have instilled in this stunning introduction to their paper crafted website.
Skrekkøgle studio based in Oslo, Norway is made up of Lars Marcus Vedeler and Theo Tveterås. The dynamic duo has come together to recreated the win screen for ever popular windows game solitaire in the form of a three dimensional sculpture. The piece in its entirety measures 150 x 70 x 40 cm, (4.9 x 2.3 x 1.3 feet) which involved the creation of over one thousand 'playing cards' from black foam and paper, which the designers then cut, taped, and assembled into the proper forms.