Join Our Mailing List
- Fantastic Miniature Worlds Bursting with Color for Hermès Window Display in Dubai
- The Many Faces of Michael Jackson, a Tribute in Paper by Belinda Rodriguez
- 2017 Fruit Sticker Calendar by Kelly Angood
- Origami-like Inflatable Structures That Can Revolutionize The Future
- New Intricate Miniature Worlds in Cut Paper by Bovey Lee
Tag Archives: assembli
Assembli is a Netherlands-based studio started between printing company Lankhorst and designer Joop Bource, where they develop fun and contemporary interior design projects with a challenging twist. They have just released a colorful trio of DIY beetle models crafted from paper and cardboard, where all of the skeleton parts, wings and body parts interlock together to form this fun 3D puzzle kit. The flat-pack model kits are available in three different beetle species including stag, hercules, and atlas, each in a number of different metallic colors. The kits are currently available on Etsy. Be sure to watch the videos below to see their easy assembly.