Join Our Mailing List
- Interview with Paper Artist Sam Pierpoint
- Intricately Detailed Hand-Cut Anatomical Organs Out Of Paper by Ali Harrison
- Artist Creates Undulating Otherworldly Neon Paper Sculptures For London Exhibition
- Ceramic Origami Plates and Dishware by Moij Design
- Vibrant Mythical Scenes in Cut Paper Collage by Morgana Wallace
Tag Archives: assembli
Assembli is a Netherlands-based studio started between printing company Lankhorst and designer Joop Bource, where they develop fun and contemporary interior design projects with a challenging twist. They have just released a colorful trio of DIY beetle models crafted from paper and cardboard, where all of the skeleton parts, wings and body parts interlock together to form this fun 3D puzzle kit. The flat-pack model kits are available in three different beetle species including stag, hercules, and atlas, each in a number of different metallic colors. The kits are currently available on Etsy. Be sure to watch the videos below to see their easy assembly.